It takes A LOT more than incredible dance skills to nail your audition
Alright... so what's it going to take?
MAKING THE SQUAD
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You’ve auditioned for a team before and didn't make it, or if you're prepping for your first-ever audition
- You’ve taken all the dance classes, prep classes, and training courses, and you're ready for the final step
- Auditioning or interviewing makes you nervous, and you want specific tips and feedback on exactly how to prepare.
What's included in
MAKING THE SQUAD
- Trainings with the creator of Metabolism Makeover, Megan Kober, RDN
- Workouts & stretches with Certified Athletic Trainer, Nina Szemis
- Mindset lesson with current Pro Dancer, Karrie
- How to cultivate your "Why" and create a professional & cohesive Personal Brand
- Tips and templates for successful resumes
- Exclusive judges' perspective on strong applications and headshots
- Interviewing 101
6 WEEKS OF SELF-STUDY.
THEN IT'S UP TO YOU TO SLAY.
This program is designed to help you get your mind and body ready to perform at the highest athletic level, develop your strong sense of self and personal brand, refine your resume and interview skills to show up as the polished professional you are, and give you audition experience in a safe space to learn and grow.
Here's how it works.
These 6 weeks are up to you. You will get access to expert fitness, nutrition, and mindset lessons. Exclusive pre-recorded sessions with Sabrina and Amira allowing you to hear what the judges look for on your social media, resume, application, headshot, and interview. Pro tips, templates, and more. Seriously... this content has EVERYTHING.
THE MTS BREAKDOWN
Weeks 1 - 3: FITNESS, NUTRITION, & MINDSET
6-Week Fitness Program · Nutrition Trainings · Mindset Lesson
Weeks 4 - 6: SKILLS & ASSETS
Your WHY · Personal Brand · Social Media · Professionalism · Resumes · Application & Headshot Tips · Interview 101
Q: Will I have access to all of the recordings forever?
A: Yes! All recordings will be available in your Portal.
Q: What happens once I purchase?
A: You will receive a Welcome email from us, and you will also receive an email from Kajabi with further details and access into your Portal.
Q: How much time do I need to commit to this pre-audition course?
A: We suggest committing 2-3 hours weekly for 6 weeks. We have a a mix of pre-recorded sessions, self-paced videos, and a full 6-week progressive fitness program.
Q: Do you offer any payment plans?
Q: How long do I have access to the course?
A: You will have access to the course for as long as it exists. There are no plans for it to expire—if that changes, you’ll have 6 months notice beforehand.
Q: Will Making the Squad work for me if I’m auditioning for NFL, NBA, or a semi-pro or college team?
A: Yes! The foundational pieces are the same for most auditions, and the program gives you insight into what it takes to make it onto a team from the judges perspective. So no matter which pro, semi, or college audition you are going into you, can have the foundation and tool to help you feel confident.