It takes A LOT more than incredible dance skills to nail your audition
Alright... so what's it going to take?
MAKING THE SQUAD
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You’ve auditioned for a team before and didn't make it, or if you're prepping for your first-ever audition.
- You’ve taken all the dance classes, prep classes, and training courses, and you're ready for the final step.
- Auditioning or interviewing makes you nervous, and you want specific tips and feedback on exactly how to prepare.
- You're prepping for upcoming NFL auditions and you want to know exactly what you need to do to show up as your best self on audition day.
What's included in
MAKING THE SQUAD
- Full Mock Audition Day in Las Vegas on March 4th
- Across the floors and technique
- Learn an NFL audition-style routine by a Pro Choreographer
- Clean the routine with a current Pro Dancer
- Perform in groups of 2 for a panel of judges
- Receive direct & actionable feedback from a panel of Pro Dance Coaches & Judges
- Option to add-on a virtual interview with a panel of judges for interview practice, resume, application, & headshot review
- Self-Paced Online Audition Prep Program
- Nutrition courses with Dietition, Megan Kober
- 6-week fitness & strength training program with Pro Dance ATC, Nina Szemis
- Mindset workshops
- How to cultivate your "Why" and create a professional & cohesive Personal Brand
- Tips and templates for successful resumes
- Exclusive judges' perspective on strong applications and headshots
- Interviewing 101 & sample interview questions
1 Day to Slay in Las Vegas.
Tools to Prep Before You Get There.
This Mock Audition is designed to give you real audition experience in a safe space to learn and grow. The MTS prep program will help you get your mind and body ready to perform at the highest athletic level, develop your strong sense of self and personal brand, and refine your resume and interview skills to show up to the Mock Audition as the polished professional you are.
Here's how it works.
Train and prep. The MTS prep program is a 6-week self-study online course. You will get access to expert fitness, nutrition, and mindset lessons. Exclusive pre-recorded sessions with Sabrina and Amira allowing you to hear what the judges look for on your social media, resume, application, headshot, and interview. Pro tips, templates, and more. Seriously... this course has EVERYTHING. *This program is not required to attend the Mock Audition, but it's highly encouraged.
Put your skills to the test. All of the training and prep work you've been doing work will culminate at a LIVE Mock Audition in Las Vegas. You will learn an audition routine, showcase your technique, and YES - you will perform and leave your heart on the floor. The best part? You will receive feedback from a panel of Pro Dance Coaches and Judges along every step of the audition process.
MTS Weeks 1 - 3: FITNESS, NUTRITION, & MINDSET
6-Week Fitness Program · Nutrition Trainings · Mindset Lesson
MTS Weeks 4 - 6: SKILLS & ASSETS
Your WHY · Personal Brand · Social Media · Professionalism · Resumes · Application & Headshot Tips · Interview 101
Saturday, March 4th @ 9am-5pm
LOCATION: Raiderettes The Studio
- Introductions, Warm Up, Mindset Work
- Across the Floors & Technique
- Learn an NFL Audition-Style Pro Routine
- Clean the Routine with a Current Pro Dancer
- Confidence + Performance Showcase Workshop
- Optional Add-On of a Virtual Interview
Q: What is the timeline for the Mock Audition?
A: It will take place from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Further details and rundown of the day will be sent upon registration :)
Q: What should I wear to the Mock Audition?
A: We recommend wearing the two-piece audition outfit that you're considering wearing for your upcoming audition. That way, we can provide feedback on your audition look, if you'd like. It's also an excellent chance to practice dancing and performing in your outfit to make sure everything fits comfortably and allows you to be your most confident self. If you do not have an audition outfit, any two-piece is fine (for example, a sports bra top and briefs/shorts).
Q: Are you offering a virtual option of the mock audition?
A: Not this time. The Mock Audition itself will be in-person in Las Vegas at Raiderettes The Studio. The optional interview portion will take place virtually over Zoom. If you're not able to join us on March 4th, we highly recommend the MTS prep course as it is online, self-paced, and can be done anytime, anywhere.
Q: What happens once I purchase?
A: You will receive a welcome email and further details. Specifics and rundowns will be sent closer to the event.
Q: Do you offer any payment plans?
Q: Will the MTS Mock audition help me if I’m auditioning for NFL, NBA, or a semi-pro or college team?
A: Yes! The foundational pieces are the same for most auditions, and the program gives you insight into what it takes to make it onto a team from the judges perspective. So no matter which pro, semi, or college audition you are going into you, can have the foundation and tools to help you feel confident.